S&OP Analyst (12 month FTC)
Britvic is the name behind iconic and market-leading brands such as Robinsons, Pepsi, Fruit Shoot, Tango, Squash’d, J2O, R.Whites, Gatorade, 7UP and Lipton - and we are on a journey to become the most dynamic, creative and trusted soft drinks company in the world. To get there we need to be continually sharpening our competitive edge, maximising value through creative, effective, strategic, passionate and professional Operational teams.
About the Role:
Facilitate the delivery of an accurate Short Term Forecast process across all GB SKUs by supporting the CM/FM, COMs & CLMs. Keep up to date forecast modelling tools and standard forecast performance reports that gives the Customer Logistics the right insight to target key areas of focus to deliver the most robust forecast accuracy at a Week 1 for Week 3 SKU, Week 1 for Week 3 Volume, and a 2 Period Fix. Provide CLM/COM with short term forecast trending analysis that ensures a stable STF volume plan.
- Support for D&SP reporting
- Provide insight and challenge to the short term forecast (20 week window)
- Act as the insight Support
- Own the FOTB call and reports used to run i.e overs and unders, sku review, period fix & FOTB report
- Update Daily sales report
- Update day on day changes report
- Provide support for Monster Reporting
- Analyse Waste risks and work with CM/FM to mitigate on a periodic basis.
- Own and distribute the PAR packs and mid period reporting on how the teams are tracking with insight
- Act as support for review sessions within teams to drive great forecast & SKU accuracy
- Where appropriate use Customer EPOS Data to support CM/FM with trending analysis for promotional phasing and cannibalisation insight
- Develop great reporting tools to enable CM/FM to enhance their forecast accuracy
- Develop Reporting and scorecards to track agreed KPI’s
- Work alongside the optimisation team reviewing our KPI set up and the factors across the business that go into the creation of KPI’s
- Act as support for service reporting when cover is needed
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Strong level of understanding of business processes across Demand Supply Planning, and Network Logistics
- Experience of influencing key stakeholders and line management
- 2-3 years of FMCG supply chain experience or analyst role within other Britvic Function
- Ability to interact with other key functions
- Good understanding of S&OP process
- Ability to work with complex databases and provide key insights
- APO - Advanced
- SAP - Advance
- Excel - Advanced
- BBW - Advanced
- Power Point - Intermediate
- Power BI - Knowledge of
- Degree level or equivalent
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'