As SHE Training Co-ordinator you will assist the implementation of the HR strategy and provide expert professional advice and support for managers and staff on all aspects of SHE training and development management.
• Work in partnership with the SHE Training Team Leader to identify appropriate SHE training and development activities that are robust and ensure equality of access to developmental opportunities.
• Assist in the identification and selection of external training providers and evaluate performance based on delivery outcomes.
• Ensure the accurate recording of information for KPIs.
• Assist in the management of new starts / promoted staff/ site transfers/ probations / CONNECT reviews to ensure compliance with site/job role requirements.
• Ensure that requested SHE training for subcontract employees to have the relevant certification/training is actioned
• Ensure the effective and accurate data capture to assist in the management and reporting of the training and development budgets.
• Assist in the maintenance the regional and site specific SHE training matrices
At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
Ability to deliver against agreed targets and objectives
Ability to work under pressure with good attention to detail
Competent in Excel and Word
Good interpersonal skills
Demonstrate ability as a creative problem solver
Experience in working in a fast paced environment
An appropriate SHE qualification
Experience of public sector grant claim processes
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business