• Regularly review employee records to ensure compliance with required certification.• Regularly review employee records to ensure compliance with required certification.have appropriate SHE training accreditation• Ensure that all staff have appropriate SHE training accreditationtor you will assist the implementation of the HR strategy and provide expert professional advice and support for managers and staff on all aspects of SHE training and development management.
• Assist in the development of a training and development strategy which contributes to the achievement of the overall business objectives.
• Support the development and maintenance of regional and site specific SHE training matrices
• Responsible for the implementation of the SHE training and development plan ensuring that appropriate training responses are developed and implemented in response to developments within the business and industry.
• Work with internal stakeholders to identify appropriate SHE training and development activities to ensure they are aligned with business strategy, deliver improvements in practice and workforce development.
• Identify, select and manage external training providers and evaluate performance based on delivery outcomes.
• Ensure that all staff have appropriate SHE training accreditation and assist in the management of new starts to ensure compliance with site/job role requirements.
• Regularly review employee records to ensure compliance with required certification.
• Manage Subcontractor compliance/developmental requirement
• Provide a support to SHE team ensuring that subcontract employees have relevant certification/training and highlighting any gaps for review and implementation
• Assist the regular review and evaluation of developmental activities to ensure they meet the business aims and are cost effective.
Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
An appropriate SHE qualification
Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
Ability to deliver against agreed targets and objectives
Ability to work under pressure & good attention to detail
Competent in Excel and Word
Good interpersonal skills
Demonstrate ability as a creative problem solver
Flexible to travel between sites
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business