This is a great opportunity for a Russian Speaking Concierge to join a well-established company located in Central London supporting a busy HNW family and provide creative solutions to their requests. You will have the opportunity to apply all your existing skills and develop further in a challenging varied role.
As a Concierge you will deal with a variety of requests including but not limited to:
- Handling complex travel arrangements, accommodation and flight reservations (booking private and commercial flights, preparing itineraries, etc.);
- Making reservations and ordering passes for VIP events;
- Booking tickets to theatres, concerts and sporting events often requested on last minute basis, so ability to open doors and to find solutions by using developed connections is a must;
- Expense management;
- Personal shopping for HNWI, suggesting and sourcing extravagant gifts;
- Keeping the family up to date regarding all relevant entertainment events;
- Conducting ad hoc research on any required topic;
- Handling any other ad hoc requests in a timely manner.
To succeed in this role you will need to be/have:
- Fluent Russian and English (both written and verbal);
- 3+ years of relevant work experience;
- Can-do attitude and ability to multitask;
- Result-driven and persistent in delivering work to a high standard;
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manners.
- Communication Skills
- Concierge Services