A brilliant opportunity has opened up for an exceptional individual to join a private office as a Russian Speaking Project Manager.
As a Russian Speaking Project Manager you will be involved in various projects as well as providing on-going Finance support and controlling HR activities. Your duties will be ranging from creating business plans, cash flows, budgeting, registering new businesses or just preparing formal reports to an active involvement in office and household recruitment. You will be dealing with challenging varied tasks on a daily basis and will be asked to perform other supportive duties depending on the demand.
To succeed in this role you should be/have:
- Fluent in English and Russian (both written and verbal);
- Solid Project Management and operational experience in the UK;
- Hands- on experience in dealing with authorities, contractors, supplies;
- Impeccably presented and great communication skills;
- Enthusiasm and energetic approach towards different projects are mandatory;
- Quick learner, responsible, multi-tasking, flexible.
In return, you will become a part of a friendly family-feel team and will have an opportunity to progress and get involved in other company activities.
- Project Management