Position: Private/Business PA
Type of the company: Russian UHNW Family Office
Location: Mayfair, London
Start date: asap, but ready to wait up to 1 month
Our client is a Russian UHNW Family Office specialising in asset management and finance. They are looking for a dedicated, flexible and highly responsible Personal Assistant to join a small PA team of the Principal.
- Extensive diary management, organising internal and external meetings with various parties
- Arrange full spectrum of first class travel services for business and personal purposes: taxis, chauffeurs, airport "Meet and greet" services, air and train tickets, accommodation, conferencing facilities
- It is very essential to organize all activities concerning the Principal’s own private jet, i.e. ensure regular private jet maintenance schedule, liaise closely with the pilots and cabin crew as well as airports, assist with private jet transfer, develop budgets and cost expenses for the private jet and etc.
- Help with visa and passport applications including assistance with general immigration matters
- Book private jets and other luxury means of transport
- Expenses administration with a sharp eye on tax implications
- Carry out various personal projects and assisting with business ventures, background research and presenting findings
- Personal support to Managing Partner’s family members and working closely with the household staff
- Providing refreshments and arranging occasional catering in the office
- Other general secretarial duties
Required experience and behaviours:
- Experience working with private jets is essential, i.e. ensure regular private jet maintenance schedule, liaise closely with the pilots and cabin crew as well as airports, assist with private jet transfer, develop budgets and cost expenses for the private jet and etc.
- Previous experience of minimum 3 years in the same role
- Knowledge of the Microsoft suite of applications - Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Fluency in Russian and English (oral and written) is essential
- Results orientated, "can do" attitude
- Resilient, ability to work under stress and pressure
- Anticipate needs and act independently
- Exceptional time keeping and organisational skills are essential
- Friendly and intelligent with excellent work ethic
- Professional appearance at all times
- An ability to protect reputation and integrity of others through strict confidentiality
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Diary Management
- Travel Arrangements
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"