Our client, an international financial services institution, is looking for a responsible, flexible and meticulous administrative professional to take on a part-time role (3 days per week, up to 24 hours per week).
- General administrative and office duties including maintaining accurate electronic and paper filing, archiving, record keeping
- Document scanning and typing of reports, letters, faxes, etc.
- Sorting correspondence, email communication
- Booking meeting rooms, taxis, hotels, tickets, flights and etc.
- Responsible for smooth communication between the company’s counter-parties (managers from Moscow head office, customers, local partners like accountants*)
- Oversee repairs, maintenance work in the office
- Educated to degree level
- Fluent English and Russian (both written and verbal)
- At least 2 years' experience in administrative field
- Professional telephone manner and ability to communicate at different levels
- Upbeat attitude, enthusiastic and positive-thinking 'CanDo' approach: focusing on making things happen - finding solutions, not problems
- Strong attention to detail and not be afraid to go the extra mile
- Must be able to build good relationships with clients and staff within the company
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Excellent computer skills
- Ideally immediate availability
- Office Duties
- Telephone Manner