Russian Speaking Nanny, Central London
We are now looking for an experienced nanny to join a Russian speaking family and to look after two children of 10 and 7 years old.
Duties of a Nanny:
Your main responsibilities will be to look after two children, help them with their homework, cook healthy meals for them and assisting them during all daily activities. You will be required to work 2 weeks per month (live-in), on rota basis.
Russian Speaking Nanny will be/have:
- Fluent speaker of Russian, English must be at an intermediate level;
- Valid CRB check (optional);
- You must have at least 5-6 years’ experience working as a Nanny (references must be available);
- UK/EU Degree in Pedagogy/similar is a must;
- First Aid & Paediatric First Aid highly desirable;
If you speak Russian and have the relevant experience, please apply for immediate consideration.