Our client is a multi-service law practice based in the City of London. Being a small but agile busy firm, they provide advice across a range of immigration matters. Clients include businesses, private individuals, and HNW individuals. At the moment we are looking for a driven Russian-speaking caseworker to join a well-established and growing team. This role is ideal for a hardworking immigration paralegal with a view of a training contract with the following experience:
- Paralegal with at least 2 years of immigration experience
- Tier 1 Entrepreneur and Investor Applications
- Sponsor Licence Applications
- Points Based System Applications
- EEA applications
- Family and Human Rights applications
- Removal & Detention matters
- First-Tier Tribunal and Upper Tribunal
- Judicial Review matters
- Drafting letters and witness statements
- Must be possessing a meticulous, focused approach and excellent time management skills.
- Technically astute, with excellent client care skills
- The ability to explain complex matters in clear, empathetic language.
- Previous supervisory experience would be advantageous.
- Must have an excellent knowledge of the Immigration Rules, Policies, Regulations
- Be able to deal with a broad range of Immigration cases.
- Be highly organized and be able to manage your own caseload.
- The Russian language is a must.
What is there for me:
- Highly competitive salary - negotiable dependent on experience
- 28 days annual leave
- Immigration Law
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'