Russian Speaking Housekeeper
Do you have experience working with private homes as a Housekeeper? Do you speak fluent Russian?
We are looking for an experienced housekeeper to join a HNW family on a permanent basis. The apartment is located in Central London, Park Lane. You will be working as a Housekeeper on sole-charge, one full-day, weekly.
Duties of Russian Speaking Housekeeper will be:
- Weekly general housekeeping (apartment is 150 sqm): cleaning, vacuuming, mopping, polishing, dusting, washing all bedrooms, bathrooms, changing sheets;
- Wardrobe Management: ironing, steaming, dry-cleaning, etc;
Russian Speaking Housekeeper must be/have:
- Excellent Russian;
- Minimum of 3-5 years working for Private Households in the UK as a Cleaner/Housekeeper; References must be available;
- You must have experience working with Wardrobe Management (dry-cleaning, steaming, working with delicate fabrics);
- Fast-working, positive and dedicated individual who is interested in long-term commitment;
Please apply by sending your CV!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job