Russian Speaking Head of Investment Operations, FCA Approved, Central London- ASAP
Our client is a well- established independent wealth management company which is currently looking for an experienced head of operations to join their highly skilled team. An ideal candidate must have proven senior management experience in a highly dynamic setting as well as hold can-do personality. This role could be a perfect match for someone who is very organised and willing to think out of the box.
- Provide daily oversight of investment operations, including client onboarding, interaction with banks and other service providers such as custodians, administrators and brokers, settling trades and monitoring for compliance with investment guidelines and restrictions
- Ensuring effective oversight of outsourced activities to service providers
- Oversight of daily position and cash reconciliations
- Oversight of preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reports for clients
- Assist CEO and Head of Compliance with proactive identification and mitigation of operational risks, including effective planning for business continuity
- Assist Head of Product Development with developing new products and services in line with regulatory requirements
- Assistance with preparation of monthly and annual financial statements for the firm
- Assistance with preparation for and passing annual audit
- Ad-hoc projects
- Proven experience as Head of Operations or equivalent position
- Fluent in Russian and English
- Hands-on approach and multitasker
- Able to demonstrate a high level of private client investment & investment operations’ experience
- Strong team leadership experience within a senior operations role, previously covering areas such as the dealing desk, trade support, middle office, custodial operations.
- Good understanding of the UK and EU regulatory environment, including MiFID, AIFMD, GDPR, AML/CTF, CRS/FATCA regulations
- Strong technical understanding of investment systems, including Bloomberg and Portfolio Management System.
- Strong knowledge of asset classes, investment products, offshore structures & client servicing lifecycle
- Relevant investment qualifications such as CFA, IMC, IAD, IOC or equivalent are an advantage.
- Operations Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'