Russian Speaking Handyman/House Security needed for Private Household
We are looking for an experienced Handyman/Security Manager to take on a full-time, live-in, permanent role to oversee the maintenance on a private estate in Surrey.
Duties of a Handyman/House Security:
· Repairs around the home (general fixing, fitting)
· Minor Electric work (replacing bulbs, readjusting timers etc)
· Overseeing and coordinating sub-contractors, builders and other maintenance personnel when required for major refurbishment projects
· Monitoring the CCTV system during the night shifts
· Conduct patrols of the premises if necessary
· Any other duties deemed necessary
Handyman/House Security must be/have:
· Speak fluent Russian (English is a bonus)
· You must have at least 3 years’ experience working in the UK.
· Willing to commit to full-time, live-in role
· Able to work on own initiative
· Self-motivated attitude is the key!
· Be polite, helpful and diligent, with a 'can do’ ethos
· References and DBS checks available on request
If you believe you have necessary experience, please apply for immediate consideration!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job