This is a great opportunity for a dynamic, diverse and experienced Russian speaking professional to join a rapidly growing international firm with global prospects and projects across Europe.
As a Russian Speaking Finance Controller, you will be required to:
- Establish the finance function of the company, including setting up all the internal policies and procedures across the group;
- Supervise and maintain day-to-day control of the finance function across all the jurisdictions, including financial planning, control, budgeting and reporting;
- Develop the internal reporting procedures in accordance to IFRS to ensure compliance at all times;
- Regularly liaise with relevant tax authorities, external consultants and advisors worldwide;
- Continuously monitor performance and efficiency of the group, think ahead, resolve any issues;
- Analyse change and conduct risk assessment;
The ideas Russian Speaking Finance Director will:
- Have 5+ years of experience in managerial position within finance/accounting function working for professional services firm in London (family office is preferred);
- Possess experience of setting up finance function and willingness to work for a start-up;
- Hold accounting or business related degree (MBA is a plus) and be CIMA/ACCA qualified;
- Experience of IFRS is a must;
- Be fluent in English as well as Russian;
- Be a self-starter with ability to liaise with the management in regard to solutions rather than problems;
- Flexible and willing to go an extra mile, put in the working hours, share bright ideas to achieve a top executive position within a couple of years.
Become a part of rapidly growing firm and have the outstanding career prospects! Apply right now!
To apply for the role please send your CV at your earliest convenience.
- Financial Control
- Management Accounts