This is a great opportunity for a fluent Russian Speaking Solicitor/Legal Associate specialising in criminal law, criminal litigation and other criminal case work to join a top EU Barristers working on the top human rights cases. The role is based in the UK, Central London, but we are keen to look at various profiles, UK based as well as EU based. Fluency in Russian and English languages is a must for this role, as well as sound experience within criminal law.
As a Russian Speaking Criminal Lawyer your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting extensive legal research on top level cases reviewed under EU/UK law
- Researching and investigating various case related matters in both languages Russian and English
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of criminal law frameworks in the UK and Europe
- Acting as first point of contact for all enquiries regarding criminal law, consulting other members of the team;
- Liaising with relevant third parties to retrieve legal information
- Investigative work into criminal high-profile case
- Drafting legal documents.
The successful candidate will be/have:
- Educated to degree level in Law (ideally qualified in the UK or EU, will be also considering profiles qualified abroad)
- Fluent English and Russian (both written and verbal)
- 3+ years previous experience of working in the field of criminal law
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Excellent document drafting and investigative skills
- Meticulous with a great eye to detail.
Always wanted to make a difference? This is your chance - apply right now!
- Criminal Justice
- Criminal Law
- Dispute Resolution
- Legal Research