This is a great opportunity for a Russian speaking accountant with Russia/CIS experience as well as some UK based experience to join a fast-growing consultancy firm based in the heart of London. You will have an opportunity to develop upon your experience, work for one of the well-renown international consultancies within a close-nit dynamic and fast-moving team with flat management structure and ability to show-case enthusiasm and self-efficiency.
- Payroll calculation and RTI submissions
- Acting as a point of contact to clients
- Dealing with HMRC enquiries and investigations
- Bookkeeping and preparation of management accounts
- UK statutory accounts for companies and limited liability partnerships, accounts to sole traders
- Personal tax compliance
- Corporate tax compliance
- VAT compliance (registration for VAT, submission of VAT returns, EC sales lists, reverse charges, etc.)
- External clients work, advisory services on various accounting matters in the UK: legislation, tax efficiency, payroll, VAT, HMRC updates etc.
- Experienced ACCA/ACA qualified or recently qualified
- Good IT skills including experience with Sage 50, Sage Accounts Production, Sage Payroll, Sage CT, VT Accounts Production, Sage Compliance, Xero or other accounting software
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience of providing excellent client service
- Fluent Russian language skills, verbal and written ability
Get a great job within a fast-paced, diverse and dynamic environment - never boring, never dull! Apply right now!
- Tax Returns
- HMRC enquiries