Russian 1 Speaking Customer Service Advisor
We have new opportunities available working for an award winning organisation located west of Edinburgh as a Customer Service Advisor.
Undergoing an exciting period of growth, our client provides Customer Service and Technical Support to a range of their clients which include large retailers, financial service organisations, telecommunications and so many more.
With a variety of opportunities available on a full time, temporary or permanent basis we are seeking strong candidates who have a passion for customer service.
Please Note: This role is working 5 days out of 7, flexible working hours available
As a Russian +1 Speaking Customer Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- To respond to all customer enquires within given timescales, efficiently and effectively.
- To develop and maintain a full knowledge of client products and services.
- To be able to recognise when a problem or query should be transferred to another department or a more senior member of staff.
- To deal with all correspondence as requested/required.
- Logging of all calls accurately and in line with procedure.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating all administration.
- To consult product manuals, to be able to advise customer of appropriate options / solutions.
- To meet minimum monitoring criteria
- To meet and exceed daily/weekly targets
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, our client requires individuals with the following experience and/or background:
- Fluent English and Russian PLUS German, Polish, French, Italian or Portuguese language
- Strong work experience within a customer focussed environment
- Ability to manage a range of customer enquiries and complaints
- Strong organisational skills
- Positive, hardworking and ambitious
- A working knowledge of MS Word / Excel
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to remain calm in all situations
- Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure in order to achieve deadlines.
In return our client will reward you with:
- Excellent starting salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Ongoing training and development
- Further career opportunities
- Monthly incentives prizes
- Discounts for various retailers and tourist attractions
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free onsite parking
- Free hot beverages
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
To be considered we require you to apply by emailing your CV
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'