Runner - The Ivy Kensington Brasserie
You’ll welcome all our guests by name, if they’re regular, making everyone from business people to locals feel like our only guest.
Who are we??
Iconic but accessible. Glamorous but good fun. Prestigious but unpretentious. The Ivy Collection is bringing a touch of The Ivy magic to the rest of London and beyond, with fabulous food you’d happily eat every day and service you’d expect from the best.?
Who are you??
• A willingness to work in a supportive and structured environment
• A good communicator, exceptionally friendly and inclusive, even after a long shift?
• Experience in supporting the seamless running of a restaurant by providing excellent guest service?
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team and work on your own initiative?
What’s in it for you??
As well as a chance to add one of the world’s most prestigious names to your CV, you’ll get:?
• Top class training, before the job, and on the job?
• Meals from our menu and discount in all our restaurants??
• Lots of benefits including your uniform, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, a recommend a friend scheme and savings on things like gym membership and cinema tickets??
• A salary you’ll be hard pressed to beat?
With more restaurants opening next year, The Ivy Collection is your oyster. You could help pen a new site. Move to head office. Take on a bigger team. Tell us your plans and we’ll help you get there.?
The Ivy Kensington Brasserie?
It’s big and buzzy. Popular with media high-flyers and a firm favourite with locals. Perfect for a special dinner and just as good for a fresh mint tea on the terrace. Our Kensington brasserie is one of our best-kept secrets, keeping an air of cool, suave sophistication on a busy shopping street. Join us and help keep it that way.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job