Do you have a background in Sports with a specialism in Rugby? Do you have experience coaching or supporting children ages 11 - 16 years?
Envision Education have partnered up with a lovely SEN school based in Mitcham who are currently seeking a Teaching Assistant with a specialism in Rugby to support their students.
About the school:
- SEN school catering to students aged 11 - 16 years
- Judged to be a "good" school in their last Ofsted inspection
- Adopts a personalised approach to learning
- School are praised by Ofsted for their individualised work programmes
- Friendly and supportive team of staff!
About the role:
- Provide support to pupils in PE
- Assist students in Rugby
- Teach students the basics of the sport
- Encourage students to participate
- Create a positive learning environment
- Promote an inclusive approach to learning
- Minimum 6 months experience supporting or coaching children in Sports
- Sports related degree is ideal
- Confident in knowledge of Rugby
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Ability to lead groups of children and young adults
- Must be available full-time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'