Rugby - Sales Manager Ladies
WHAT YOU DO MATTERS…
A Sales Manager is responsible for managing stock and maximizing sales through great service.
Are you well-rounded? Can you manage a team , merchandise product , increase sales through service and manage operational processes ? Then this is the job for you!
In this role, you will:
Drive sales & maximise profit:
- Make commercial decisions daily with product whilst ensuring the sales floor is maintained to high visual standards
- Analyse commercial reports and take action to improve performance
- Implement layouts by adhering to company VM guidelines
- Ensure replenishment is actioned to maintain sales floor densities and size availability
- Conduct daily walkthroughs to identify opportunities to increase sales
Connect with customers:
- Ensure the team are deployed effectively to increase conversion and ATV by upselling and cross selling stock in store and on the web (Omni channel)
- Deploy staff effectively to meet customer demand and to achieve workload.
- Coach the team to promote and sell new lines, best sellers and key fashion pieces.
- Motivate the team to increase performance by updating them on performance v targets
- Support the manager with team recruitment, inductions and training
Deliver high operational standards whilst controlling costs:
- Drive productivity to ensure every member of the team is always adding value
- Ensure stock is managed effectively to increase sales and reduce costs
- Be responsible for protecting profit, ensuring the team are engaging with customers to deter theft through service
- Report maintenance issues and be responsible for team training on fire, health and safety procedures.
- Keep costs to a minimum whilst maintaining the Brand
WE KNOW WHAT WE’RE DOING…
… and we know exactly what experience we’re looking for! For this role, you will:
- Have previous experience at Sales Manager level or be an experienced Supervisor/Visual Merchandiser looking for your next step up
- You may also be a small store/deputy manager looking to move into a larger turnover environment
- Be able to work on your own initiative
- Be a great communicator and be able to engage your team
- Have a good understanding of the latest trends and our competitors Have good leadership skills
- Have experience in VM
- Have experience in analysing reports and making commercial decisions
- Be passionate about delivering a world class experience to our customers
- Have good planning and organising skills
WE LOOK OUT FOR ONE ANOTHER…
… and in doing so, we provide great benefits for our retail managers:
- 50% Staff Discount
- Uniform Allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Up to 28 days holiday*
- Private healthcare*
IT NEVER GET’S BORING…
As a business, we are focused on the progression of our retail teams! When you join the business, you will spend your induction period in one our stores specifically designed to induct new managers into the business. Covering all you will need to know before going into your base store, you will connect with fellow managers and discover what makes our stores successful!
We offer on-going training and development by running workshops throughout the year, covering different areas from Commercial Awareness to Performance Management, helping you develop your skill set as a River Island manager. We also have fantastic area managers who you will work alongside, many of whom have progressed from store themselves. What better way to learn & develop your career than alongside someone who has been there and done it themselves!
WE’RE GOING PLACES….
With more than 60 years of fashion retailing experience, River Island is one of the most successful companies on the high street. By joining River Island, you will be part of business boasting nearly 300 stores across the UK, Ireland and internationally throughout Asia, the Middle East and Europe.
We are always looking for ambitious individuals who will thrive from working in a fast paced, creative and vibrant business. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"