A fantastic opportunity to join our team of engineers working on the development of a Cloud based Financial Accounting application.
The individual will be required to work within a team of established developers (offshore and onshore) to develop new functionality for an existing Financial Accounting application.
What you will be doing
- Use of excellent reasoning ability to document, architect, develop and test software with the commitment to excellence and defect free product before being deployed.Working closely with all stakeholders to investigate, fix, optimize, test and deploy high quality solutions.
- Excellent hands on understanding of technical design, implementation and maintenance of technical initiatives towards improving and scaling of products.
- Assist the support team in deploying product functionality and assist in troubleshooting in production environment.
- Follows software development process; consistently innovates processes to improve individual and team productivity and quality.
- Experience with Agile development lifecycle with excellent understanding of feature estimation and ability to communicate issues and risks that may impact timelines or resources.
What you will have
- Ruby on Rails development experience
- Strong MVC development experience
- Database development using MySQL Stored Procedures and database scripts
- AGILE/SCRUM development Experience
What we do for you
- Generous Annual Leave – 25 days, plus public holidays, with the ability to buy additional days
- Employee Assistance Programme – Advice, support, and counselling 24/7
- Life insurance - 4x times salary
- Top Achievers Club – Our yearly VIP trip includes flights, transfers and accommodation to recognise excellence in our employees
- 65% Internal Mobility – Committed to the development & growth of our people
- Advanced Perks At Work – Exclusive employee discounts & benefits portal
- Charity Fundraising – Proud to be a Patron of The Prince's Trust; every employee is entitled to one day of volunteering each year
- Pension Scheme - Up to 5% matched contribution
- Income protection insurance
Who we are
Advanced are one of the UK’s largest and most successful software companies. Our products sit at the heart of some of the country's best-known businesses, charities and public sector organisations, powering their key services and functions. Driven by the millions of people who interact with our products every day in hospitals, schools, transport providers, sports clubs and a wide range of instantly recognisable brands, in our 8-year history we’ve already grown phenomenally quickly with a £254m turnover and 2,300 staff serving over 19,000 customers across the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'