Senior Full-stack Developer - Ruby/React - Central London - £50,000 - £60,000 + Benefits
*Competitive compensation *Share in the company’s success - significant stock options *25 days paid holiday *Beautiful, newly-built offices in Central London *Ambitious, high-impact mission to dedicate your time to with a tight-knight, fun-loving team, *Remote Working
Are you a Full Stack Developer working with Ruby on Rails looking to make a difference to the education sector?
Backed by high-profile investors and led by start-up veterans behind two of London’s most prominent and successful tech companies, if successful, you will be involved in an innovative education tech start-up.
As an early employee you will play a significant role in the development of the company and have the opportunity for rapid career progression and learning.
What we are looking for in a Full Stack Engineer:
- Experience with ReactJS and good understanding of APIs is a plus
- Experience using memory-data stores such as Redis and background workers such as Sidekiq
- Strong bias to test-driven development & automation as well as experience with Git or other similar version control systems
- Knowledge of deploying to and managing cloud environments like Heroku is a plus
- Top performer that wants to be part of a high-performing, motivated team
- Growth mindset — dedicated to growing your skills as a professional
- Passion for companies that have a positive social impact and the education sector
What's in it for you?
- Work that you want to talk about
- Competitive salary
- Share in the company’s success — significant stock options
- 25 days of holiday
- Convenient Central London office
- Ambitious, high-impact mission to dedicate your time to with a tight-knight, fun-loving team
Exclusive Vacancy advertised by TSD Specialists Ltd. Who are an I.T. Recruitment Consultancy working in partnership with our client.
- Ruby on Rails