SENIOR RUBY DEVELOPER
CENTRAL LONDON or FULLY REMOTE
£50,000 - £75,000
JOB DESCRIPTION OF THE SENIOR RUBY DEVELOPER
Our client are a technology-focused and award-winning start up that are growing thanks to the growth of "staycations" in the UK.
They are looking for a Senior Ruby Developer to aid with the greater demand on their services across both customer-facing websites and API servers.
This is an opportunity to join a company who are only going upwards in the next 12-18 months due to the drop in international travel. This is a company who invest heavily in the tech side of their business meaning that you will be joining a team of strong Developers giving you a great platform to develop and grow your skill set significantly!
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE SENIOR RUBY DEVELOPER
- Write Ruby code and continuously look to improve the current codebase
- Drive ongoing improvements in the architecture of the application
- Contribute to decision making on planning and growth
- Offer technical guidance and mentoring to peers
JOB REQUIREMENTS OF THE SENIOR RUBY DEVELOPER
- Good understanding of Ruby development
- Passion for improving quality
- TDD advocate
- A desire to learn and develop your skill set
BENEFITS ON OFFER TO THE SENIOR RUBY DEVELOPER
- Flexible working hours
- Fully remote working
- Training/conference budget
- Choose your own equipment
- Company socials
- Work travel opportunities
- Self-development days
At Tec Partners we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
- Ruby on Rails
- Google Cloud
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'