Our client, who are a Trade Union firm, are looking for an experienced RTA Solicitor to join their growing legal team in Cheadle Hulme. The firm are passionate about Client Care and are looking for an enthusiastic individual who shares the same values.
For this RTA Solicitor role, you will have a wide range of duties, some of which include but are not exclusive to:
- managing a caseload of predominantly litigated Fast Track RTA files
- representing clients in court
- bring fresh ideas to the team
- achieving targets set
The ideal candidate for this role should be able to demonstrate:
- at least 2 years RTA Litigation experience, preferably fast track
- strong written and verbal communication skills
- effective time management skills
- a passion for client care
- ability to travel to the Cheadle Hulme office on a daily basis
If you feel like you would like to apply for this RTA Solicitor role then please contact Nadine Walker at Sacco Mann. Alternatively, if you know of anyone else suitable, then please let us know as we offer rewards for successful referrals. See our website for terms and conditions. If you would like to hear about the other opportunities we have on then please visit our website or contact one of our consultants on .