Job Title: RTA Solicitor/Team Leader
Salary: (DOE) £28,000 Per Annum (Plus Benefits )
I am currently working with a leading Personal Injury law firm based in Manchester, who are growing rapidly to become a dynamic, vibrant and exciting law firm. Due to this continuous growth, they are now looking for RTA Solicitor/Team Leader to join their team in Manchester. You will be expected to manage a small team of Litigation Executives and need to be able to motivate the team.
The RTA Solicitor/Team Leader will be experienced in all stages of the RTA process and have experience with matters involving the MOJ Portal. You will have experience dealing with a busy RTA caseload, under minimal supervision, will be strongly considered. If you possess the relevant experience and believe you will be an asset to the firm, then my client encourages you to apply for this amazing opportunity to progress your career as a Litigation Executive with the RTA sector.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Manage an existing caseload of portal and non-portal RTA PI claims
• Managing a team of Litigation Executives
• Instruct medical experts, review medical reports and arrange medical treatment as well as
oversee the payment of related invoices.
• Undertake the valuation of claims for general damages
• Draft documents in preparation of court proceedings and attend final court hearings where appropriate.
• Prepare instructions to counsel
• Liaise with clients and all related third parties effectively in writing and over the telephone
If you are interested in the above position please can you send an up-to-date version of your CV to Bonnie Rowle at Straightline Search Recruitment
- Legal Management
- Personal Injury Litigation