MOTOR CLAIMS HANDLER
Salary: £22,000 to £24,000
A Transportation company, is looking for a Claims Handler to join their busy and expanding team based in the North London office. The purpose of the role is to handle a caseload of Personal Injury Motor Claims from inception through to successful settlement, while ensuring all procedures and time frames are maintained.
- Handle a caseload within your authority level.
- Deal with RTA (Motor) Claims to include Personal Injury, Third Party and Credit Hire
- Liaise with lawyers, loss adjusters, Insurers and Third parties
- Taking statements including reviewing CCTV and witness reports
- Review medical reports and liaise with medical experts
- Keep all relevant parties informed of the progress of claims
- Assist colleagues as required.
In order to be successful candidates MUST have previous experience in RTA Personal Injury Claims from an insurance, accident management or legal background.