I am currently working with a multi-service law firm in the heart of Manchester City Centre. They are now looking to recruit an RTA Paralegal on a permanent, full time basis and the ideal candidate would be joining a friendly team along with a warm, welcoming environment. It also has additional perks such as a beautiful roof top terrace with a fantastic view of the busy city.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 12 months’ experience dealing with personal injury matters and have extensive knowledge of RTA claims. The candidate should have some pre-litigation experience and will need to be able to put their clients as their focus and work with integrity. This is an amazing opportunity for somebody who is looking to progress as an experienced paralegal with some litigation experience.
Required Skills & Experience:
• 12 Months Pre-Litigation experience in the legal sector
• Excellent communication skills to laisse with clients and colleagues
• Experience in Road Traffic Accidents and pre-litigation
• Determination to progress onto Litigation with proven pre litigation experience
• Location: Central Manchester
• Salary range (DOE): £16,500 - £18,500
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Reference: YJ865
To register your interest for this vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yaleena Jogee (North West) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this vacancy.