Running Part 8 Infant Approval Claims. We are currently recruiting for a Paralegal to joining our clients expanding Law department in Preston, Lancashire.
• Dealing with claims through the RTA Low Value Portal from Stage 2 through to settlement and Stage 3, along with issuing Part 8 proceedings and Infant Approval hearings where necessary.
• The work is undertaken App-to-App so use of Proclaim would be an advantage, however training and support will be given.
• High levels of communication skills are an essential requirement for this role as there are high levels of client contact.
• The candidate must be able to keep clients updated on the progress of their claims and answer any queries that arise.
• Ideally the candidate must be self-motivated and have good IT skills and previous experience of a case management system would be an advantage.
• The position offers a fast paced, friendly working environment where the emphasis is on teamwork.
• Candidates will be expected to handle their own case load as well as assisting other team members.
• Knowledge of Proclaim is essential
• Legal Knowledge of Claims Process
• Software: Word, Outlook, Excel, Proclaim
• Client's - both telephone and letters
• Work well in a team as well as an individual
Interviews available immediately
To apply, or for more information, please contact Farhad Khan at The FR Group
Only applicants with a suitable amount of UK based experience and who have a legal right to work within the UK will be considered.