An opportunity has arisen for a claimant RTA Fee earner with litigation experience to join a leading Doncaster based firm.
This successful and expanding firm offer a supportive and friendly environment and an excellent work / life balance.
With strong affiliations with Insurance Companies, this is an excellent chance to join a company that can offer excellent job security in an uncertain market;
- Joining our client's insurance law division, you will work on a caseload of defendant RTA files from start to completion.
- This role will really expand your skill set with the opportunity to participate in business development activities such as marketing and networking.
- Lots of client contact
- The role would suit someone who sees a long term career in this practice area.
- For this role, it is essential that you have considerable experience of RTA work and can run your own litigated files from start to completion confidently.
- Our client is willing to be flexible and will look at those from either a defendant or claimant background for the role.
- You must be a strong communicator with the ability to liaise with clients from varied backgrounds.
- Running your own desk, good organisational skills are key for this role.
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Very good job security.
For further information in relation to this role, please contact Laura Chappell on or apply online.
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.