One of Sheffield's leading solicitors is currently looking for a RTA Litigation Paralegal to join our ever expanding department.
There is an opportunity available in the RTA Department for a Paralegal to assist with the running of a caseload from inception to conclusion.
The ideal candidate will display strong communication skills, organisational skills and a willingness to learn. They will be a good team player and importantly be able to work on their own initiative also.
You will be expected to have full knowledge of the litigation process and have experience of working within a MOJ team or pre-litigation team. Full training will be given in the role but the successful candidate will need to possess the skills that will enable them to develop and progress in the role.
- General Legal writing and drafting
- Taking telephone calls
- Preparing instructions to Counsel
- Reviewing medical records
- Reviewing medical reports
- Undertaking legal research (Lexis Nexis etc.)
- Preparing court documents
- Attending clients in conference with Counsel
- Advising clients
- File reviews
- Reviewing quantum/negotiating/settling claims
- At least 1 years experience within a similar role Claimant role
- Proclaim experience is desired
- Knowledge of the CPR
- Strong communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Willingness to learn
- Completed law degree
- LPC students
This is a new and exciting opportunity to develop within the industry and to be a part of our fast paced and dynamic firm. For more of an in depth conversation about this role please contact Robert Addy on
- rta fee earner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job