Victor Chase are currently working with a law society accredited, top 200 Law firm that specialises in personal injury. They cover every area of personal injury including public liability, occupier’s liability, road traffic accidents, employer’s liability, industrial disease, serious injuries and clinical negligence matters. The firm are currently looking for a fee earner to join their RTA department.
The role will involve managing files from instruction to completion. You will ideally have at least two years’ experience in dealing with all types of RTA claims and will be confident in managing a full caseload.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to progress their career within a team of specialists.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Experience handling RTA cases from inception to completion
- Experience handling fast-track cases
- Good working knowledge of the claims process
- The ability to provide a high level of client care
- The candidate must have the ability to work efficiently and effectively, in a team as well as on their own
If you would like to hear more about this exciting role, please get in touch with Nathan at Victor Chase!
- Personal Injury
- Personal Injury Litigation
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'