RTA Fee Earner
My client is a top 200 Law firm that specialises in personal injury. They cover every area of personal injury including public liability, occupier’s liability, road traffic accidents, employer’s liability, industrial disease, serious injuries and clinical negligence matters. They have a strong and respected reputation in the market and are LEXCEL and Law Society accredited. They are a Legal 500 Leading Firm for both Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence..
They are currently looking for a Portal Fee Earner to join their Road Traffic Accidents department. This role will be handling stages 2 and 3 of the portal, and candidates must have experience in dealing with these stages
The Ideal Candidate:
• Demonstrable experience running own RTA Portal caseload, with proven billing record.
• Experience of dealing with stages 1 to 3 of the portal.
• Knowledge of Proclaim case management system would be advantageous
• A focus on exiting cases from the portal both as a result of mandatory automatic exit points, and as a result of case management and tactical considerations.
• Salary & Commission - £19,000, with a generous commission structure paid monthly
• 20 days holiday, rising 1 day per year to a max of 23 days, plus bank/public hols. In addition, the office is closed between Christmas and New Year
• 3 holiday buy backs per year after 1 year of service
• Private medical insurance available after 2 years’ service
• Death in Service - 2 x salary based on annual salary
• Active social committee
• Employee Assistance Programme
If you’re interested in this role, please click 'apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Jack Smith for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'