- Job Title: Fee Earner / Legal Executive (Road Traffic Accident)
- Location: Sheffield
- Salary: £20,000 - £30,000 including on target bonus
- Reports to: Head of Department
- Previous experience: Personal Injury Fee Earner with proven experience in litigated RTA claimant litigated work.
- Would consider full time or part time
THE ROLE IN MORE DETAIL
The role involves a predominantly litigated caseload of high quality RTA work so the ideal candidate will be a personal injury fee earner, preferably from a claimant private practice background with proven technical ability at this level. The role is ideal for a fee earner with around 1-4 years' experience in RTA with a real interest in claimant litigation and who will thrive on a varied caseload.
THE SKILL SET
- A proven background in Personal Injury, notably RTA litigation
- Keen attention to detail;
- The ability to work under pressure; An ability to work in a team as well as independently.
The team is going through a period of expansion and often offers up opportunities for career progression, as a result. This is a fantastic opportunity, offering a variety of challenging and highly rewarding work as well as a performance related bonus.
For further information in relation to this vacancy, please contact Laura Chappell on or apply online.
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job