RTA Defendant Litigators - Liverpool
Salary up to £35k plus extensive benefits plus flexible working
My client a leading and well established Law firm is looking to recruit a talented Defendant Litigator / Defendant Fee Earner to join their growing and highly reputable company.
To manage a caseload of fast track RTA files through all stages of the litigation and investigation process.The Defendant Fee Earner will be responsible for :-
- Run a caseload of Fast Track RTA claims, using the firm's bespoke Case Management system.
- To progress your caseload in such a manner to ensure that all clients receive appropriate, timely and professional legal advice, with regular contact, managing their expectations.
- Essential Skills
- At least 18-24 months previous experience of managing your own case-load of Fast Track RTA litigated claims.
- Excellent litigator with strong drafting skills together with the ability to negotiate appropriate settlements
- A strong working knowledge of the CPR, legislation and relevant case law
- Competent working with a case management system and excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Good organisational skills.
As well as being a fabulous company to be part of, there is also the opportunity for high performing Defendant Fee Earners / Defendant Litigators to move into different areas within the company to expand their knowledge, skills and experience, and develop a excellent career at this reputable Law firm.
If you are interested in hearing more about this fantastic opportunity for a Defendant RTA Litigator then apply for this role today, or contact Lisa at 121 Legal Recruitment for more information or a confidential chat about this Defendant Litigator / Defendant Fee Earner / Defendant Claims Handler role.
If you have not heard back within 5 working days then unfortunately you have not been successful with your application for Defendant Litigator.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job