RTA CLAIMS HANDLER
MANCHESTER CITY CENTRE
UPTO £31,000 PER ANNUM + PROGRESSION + LUCRATIVE BENEFITS
Due to fantastic growth within the business I am currently recruiting on behalf of my client based in Manchester City Centre for a RTA Pre-Portal and Out of Portal Handler to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
This is an excellent chance to join a leading law firm. It would suit someone who has minimum 2 years within a similar role and is familiar with Civil Procedure, Protocols and Processes for Personal Injury Claims. The company offer ongoing training and support with strong career progression opportunities. Benefits include 25 days holiday + bank, Attendance Bonus, Summer and Christmas ball and regular team nights out.
- Be able to handle a caseload of Fast Track RTA Personal Injury cases of approximately 150 - 175 cases from exiting portal to issue/settlement
- Valuing personal injury and ancillary losses, preparing Part 36 advice, assessing quantum and liability.
- To make outbound calls to clients and other parties.
- To assist with business relationships and partnerships - specifically client relationship managers, medical agencies and ATE insurance providers.
- Familiarity with Civil Procedure, Protocols and processes (exit strategy and tactics) for personal injury claims
- Experience of running own caseload
- Experience/Understanding of personal injury law
- Ability to work to targets/deadlines and to engage with supervising Team Leader in doing so
- Relevant up to date legal knowledge
ABOUT THE BENEFITS:
- £21,000 - £31,000 Per Annum depending on experience
- 25 days holiday + bank
- Attendance bonus paid quarterly
- Team nights out
- Summer and Christmas Ball
To apply please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- LEGAL EXECUTIVE
- LEGAL ASSISTANT
- CLAIMS HANDLER
- ROAD TRAFFIC ACCIDENT
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'