This organisation is one of the UK’s leading motor claims companies. They strive to deliver the best service that they possible can. They are looking for a hardworking Credit Hire Claims Handler to join their well-established business.
Salary: £20,000 to £30,000 with excellent benefits and 6 monthly pay reviews.
*** MUST HAVE RTA EXPERIENCE ***
• Process and manage Stage 1 & 2 injury claims received via the MOJ portal.
• Answer all incoming call enquiries in an efficient, expedient and customer focused way, ensuring that the customer receives a professional service at all times.
• Assess whether the company should be dealing with the injury claim and value and negotiate the injury settlement.
• Provide support to other claims departments when necessary.
• Administer claims correspondence in a timely and professional manner.
• Organise claims that are received in order to ensure all claims are processed within the constraints of the MOJ Portal. Process and record new and existing third party injury claims.
• Set and amend reserves and raise payments for various aspects of a claim.
• Review and verify data in order to ensure fraud is detected whenever present.
• Process settlement, interim, compensator and decision packs as received by the MOJ Portal.
• Negotiate with third party representatives in order to mitigate costs for the Insurer.
An Ideal Candidate will have:
• High level of interpersonal skills – the ability to build successful, mutually beneficial business relationships
• Negotiation and Influencing skills. Communication skills – able to communicate to people with various levels of knowledge face to face, over the telephone and in writing.
• Planning, organizing and time management skills.
• Good Problem solving skills.
• Computer literate and thorough understanding of company software.
• Basic report writing skills.
• A good understanding of the pre-Action protocol and the ability to interpret the JC Guidelines.
• A good understanding of personal injury and third party claims handling.
• A good understanding of the reserve philosophy and processes of the company.
• A good level of understanding of the Civil Procedure Rules.
• JC guidelines knowledge.
• Pre-Action Protocol knowledge.
• Educated to at least GCSE level A-C Mathematics and English.
Insurance qualification CERT CII combined with a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
If this sounds of interest, please contact Rebecca Hunt on 0161 833 2033 or by email on Rebecca.Hunt@reedglobal.com as soon as possible to be sure to not miss out on this opportunity.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business