Are you seeking a fully remote role, focussing solely on candidate experience and recruitment delivery with one of the biggest providers of Professional Services in the UK?
If so, this could the opportunity you are looking for.
We can offer a salary up to £40,000, remote working, quarterly bonus, training and realistic career prospects.
In this role you will form part of an RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing) team, acting as the internal recruitment function for a business that provides financial advice and accounting services.
What will the job involve?
- Ensuring appropriate levels of signoff prior to commencing job search
- Proactively source candidates via multi-media advertising, referrals, internal and external networking, database, candidate portal to effectively contribute to the target for direct recruitment
- Use of approved PSL vendors and direct recruitment methods to source candidates
- Screen CVs in line with the line managers requirements and arrange interviews as appropriate
- Managing the offer process - including providing up-to-date salary/rate and market information and comparison data from recent hires in the business area
- Liaise with the relevant function to hand over candidates for on boarding and monitor progress to start date
- Contribute to agency relationship management, including performance monitoring
- Providing strategic partnership with HR Advisors and key stakeholders, ensuring they are kept abreast of all recruitment developments and to understand their client's recruitment needs - forecasting where possible
- Project work and reporting, as given by the business and account manager, on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
Process and Procedure Compliance
- Ensuring compliance with Service Level Agreement (SLA) targets
- Ensuring the ATS is accurate and up to date at all times
- Ensure compliance with all Client policies (including approval systems, compensation policies, e-mail policies etc)
- Demonstrable direct recruitment experience with complex businesses
- Proven stakeholder engagement experience with a service lead and consultative approach
- Understanding of RPO models and processes is desirable
What to expect in this role?
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience etc
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you'll be offered a top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme.
- You'll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That's the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP.
Resource Solutions - Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution
Part of the Robert Walters Group - a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, we have a global footprint in 31 countries. Managing budgets in excess of £2 billion, we source and recruit tens of thousands professional people across more than 60 countries each year.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'