RPA Solution Consultant
Extra Talent Recruitment is currently looking for ambitious and creative technical problem solvers to work within a large robotic process automation organisation. As RPA Solution Consultant you will be working with the largest and most important customers to implement robotic process automation software and use it to reduce cycle time and errors in their critical business processes.
This role will require significant collaboration with the support, engineering and sales teams to promote knowledge development and provide project-specific support and assistance.
- Extend the product to solve customers’ most challenging use cases by leveraging your development skills to integrate a wide variety of systems.
- Independently fulfil client facing functional and technical roles in the support of products.
- Support Sales to conduct product demonstrations or set up Proof of Concepts.
- Exposure to multiple RPA or Business Process Software Deployments.
- Design solutions utilizing best practices and maintain technical responsibility for the delivery of the project.
- Drive the strategic and tactical roll out of solutions to customers.
- Consult with clients and partners to provide expertise in areas including; solution design, project management and risk identification/mitigation.
Skills & Requirements:
- Programming experience in C# and Java
- Professional services experience on automation and/or integration projects.
- Experience with scripting languages (python, perl, powershell, bash, ybs, etc.
- Experience with HTML, CSS and Java Script.
Start Date: ASAP
- Process Automation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job