RPA Lead Developer/Operator Blue Prism - 12 Month Fixed Term C
RPA Lead Developer/Operator (Blue Prism) - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract - Job Summary
We have an amazing opportunity for a RPA Lead Developer/Operator Blue Prism join a leading Contract Catering, and Soft Facilities Management company.
My client is a people focused business, with a highly innovative approach to people management and service provision.
RPA Lead Developer/Operator (Blue Prism) - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract - Role Responsibility
- Supporting the creation and evolution of the delivery framework. Note - a delivery framework will be the principles, standards and governance to guide the design, development and deployments of the automations within an environment
- Mentoring of other process developers and delivering automated processes.
- Develop the automated solutions using the company’s selected RPA tool to deliver the automation of defined finance processes.
- Direct and develop the skills of additional developer resource and ensure planned timescales are met.
- Maintain a plan of development work stream activities in relation to the RPA activities - monitor progress and highlight risks/issues to the Finance Transformation Lead.
- Produce technical documentation of the developments according to a defined standard.
- Provide high level training and understanding to identified IT and Finance colleagues.
- Provide innovative solutions to finance team’s business requirements and propose alternative solutions where necessary.
- Reporting to Finance Transformation Process Lead and indirectly to IT Applications Solutions Manager.
- Qualifications and Experience
- Must be Blue Prism Accredited. Superior level of experience and knowledge of Blue Prism solution and methodology to support colleagues through all phases of delivery cycle and Accreditation programme
- Previous experience of agility program delivery phase, Attendance of standard online developer training modules, Prior experience of supporting other developers through the training cycle, supporting and managing trainees along the accreditation path.
- Results driven individual who can work in fast paced environment.
- Mentoring colleagues through Blue Prism training and accreditation programme - providing best practice guidance.
- Supporting new process opportunities by accurately analysing and estimating new process complexity and suitability. Have and provide a superior level of experience and knowledge of the Blue Prism solution and methodology to support colleagues through all phases of the delivery lifecycle and Accreditation programme
- Supporting project manager in creation and ongoing refinement of a framework that provides an optimum platform for agile and repeatable delivery of automations.
- Mentoring colleagues through the Blue Prism training and accreditation programme - offering guidance and advice on best practice and development techniques.
- Providing architectural control over solution designs to ensure consistency and continuity across the delivery teams
- Supporting with new process opportunities by accurately analysing and estimating new process complexity and suitability
- Analysing and understanding the business processes in detail where necessary
- Identifying and communicating the technical infrastructure requirements
- Designing/developing automations in accordance with standard Blue Prism design principles
- Configuring new Blue Prism processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand
- Creating and maintaining the 'solution design document’
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a well-structured change control process
- Problem solving ad-hoc issues that arise in day to day running of Blue Prism processes and providing timely responses and solutions
- Working with project planning constraints and communicating any identified project risks and issues to overall project delivery
- Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre - UAT phases
- Supporting the operational teams during UAT and roll out phases
- Communicating with Blue Prism on software related issues, suggested improvements and participating with other users in the Blue Prism community
- Project management experience and demonstrable experience of meeting tight deadlines.
- Execution of testing and management of UAT with end users.
- Define and implement support process for BAU including definition of resource requirements.
RPA Lead Developer/Operator (Blue Prism) - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract - The Ideal Candidate
- Comprehensive and evident understanding of Microsoft Technology (VB .NET, Windows, Internet Explorer, SQL Server, Web Services)
- A proven track record. A minimum 12 months experience working with Blue Prism, including delivering a number of automations live in a production environment.
- A strong communicator. The ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience, including a track record in successfully training and mentoring the development team
- A willingness and ability to use their existing knowledge to support others to develop automated processes using Blue Prism
- A problem solver. The ability to methodically solve business and technical problems using innovative and logical approaches
- Disciplined. The ability to design and write well documented developments, follow formal change control procedures and to ensure and support team members in following suit li
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"