The purpose of this position is to work in a software development environment, to build automated solutions for processes requirements to maximize efficiency and productivity. This includes collaboration in requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing and deployment.
You will need to be an excellent programmer who always has room to improve, is smart, motivated, team oriented and loves to create code, participates actively in software design discussions, writes code that is both functional and elegant by following appropriate design patterns and principles.
- Identifying new process opportunities and accurately analysing and estimating new processes, quickly assessing feasibility
- Identifying and communicating the technical infrastructure requirements
- Designing Blue Prism process solutions in accordance with standard Blue Prism design principles and conventions
- Configuring new Blue Prism processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand
- Creating and maintaining solution documentation
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process
- Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of Blue Prism processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
What we're looking for
- Masters or Bachelors in Engineering in IT/ Electronics / Communication / Computer Science / Information Systems
- Blue Prism Accreditation
- Experience in Agile SCRUM and Agile KANBAN
- Understanding of workflow based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualize it as an automated solution
- Willingness and ability to blend business analysis with hands-on configuration of automated processes in the Blue Prism product
- The ability to learn quickly and progress rapidly from theoretical exercises to real world delivery and mentoring tasks
- Proven communication skills
- The ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an enquiring mind
- An understanding of, and a willingness to adhere to, formal change control procedures and disciplines
- An aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error.