RPA Developer - UiPath - Oxfordshire - up to £42,000 Bens
Role: Robotic Process Automation / RPA Developer - UiPath
Location: Oxfordshire (Head Office) / Completely Remote
Salary: £37,000 to £42,000+ Benefits
A market leading client of ours in the South of England are looking for a RPA Developer to join their team as they begin building out the RPA function and support them on a number of exciting projects across multiple business areas. This role offers great flexibility whether you would like to work in the office, a mixture of working from home and in the office or fully remote working.
The team are at the very start of their RPA journey, with the successful candidate for the RPA Developer position being responsible for the complete end to end delivery of their initial automation processes. and they will be expanding to work across a number of other functions. The successful RPA Developer will have the opportunity to gain experience being responsible for the growth of a department, automating a variety of processes and training junior staff.
They have been using UiPath for the last year so experience with UiPath is essential within this role. As the RPA Developer you will be responsible for assessing processes suggested by stakeholders within the organisation to determine if the process is both suitable and feasible for automation. As such strong stakeholder management experience and excellent communication skills is key for someone to succeed in this role.
Responsibilities - RPA Developer
- Design, build and configuration of RPA solutions with UiPath
- Ensure robotic processes are easy to maintain and understand
- Liaising with technical and non-technical stakeholders
Essential experience - RPA Developer
- Robotic Process Automation development - UiPath
- Experience with Data Flows, data migration services and data integration systems
- Process discovery experience and the ability to assess a processes suitability for automation (Pros/Cons)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical individuals
Desirable experience - RPA Developer
- Experience with data visualisation tools ideally Power BI
- Experience practicing Agile methodology or Agile certified
- Project management certified / practical experience
- Experience mentoring/training juniors
- Customer centric outlook when developing processes
- Ability to work as both part of a team and autonomously whilst under pressure with changing priorities and deadlines.
If you are interested in the role of RPA Developer, please apply with a copy of your latest CV in the initial instance and you will be contacted.
- RPA / Robotic Process Automation / UiPath / Developer / RPA Developer / UiPath Developer / UiPath Engineer / Power Bi / Visual Basic / C# / Web API /
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'