- Deputising for senior royalty manager
- To assist in the day to day tasks involved in the collation of Royalty Statements and Income from third parties which include:
- Dealing with queries from Royaltors and dealing with all statements.
- Analysing the information received and highlighting errors, feeding back where needed.
- Raising requests for Royalty statement invoices.
- Matching the receipts against statements/invoices.
- Contract/Royalty Account Administration in Record Maestro including linking of artist contracts to new releases.
- Artist Royalty accounting as directed
- Plenty of Recorded Music royalty's experience, probably 5 years +
- Either some leadership / supervisory experience and looking to expand the team you are managing, or many years experience but looking to take on first leadership role.
- Team player, good communicator, able to work with autonomy
Apply today for immediate CV review. Talentedge specialise in finance and royalty hires into the music and media sectors. See our website for all live vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job