• Assist with the preparation of all royalty and copyright cost accruals and associated reconciliations including analysis of variances to forecast and budget.
• Prepare and undertake quality checks for artist unearned advance tracking
including follow up with Financial Planning team to substantiate and support
specific royalty recovery accruals.
• Review and track licensing income/cost accruals and final reconciliations
on processing of actuals.
• Assist with the transition of financial accounting processes from balance sheet including setting up of new accounting processes around royalty recoveries and cost accruals.
• Assist with the development and streamlining of royalty finance reporting to
maximise understanding at senior management level of risk and opportunities.
• Prepare and take ownership of all Royalty specific balance sheet reconciliations.
The suitable candidate will have a minimum of 2 years royalties experience and be immediately available or on a short notice period. Media experience is essential.
Talentedge specialises in recruiting finance people for the media, tech and creative sectors. Check our all of our live vacancies at jobs.