Royalties Data Collections Officer ( Part Time )
Royalties Data Collections Officer - South East - Day rate - ( Part Time ) - Superb day rates!
Data Collection Associate - Royalties Officer
Brilliant trainig period. A set of fantastic, dilligent, experienced people in quite a unique company and role.
Permanent part-time. Excellent benefits. Fantastic day rate. All expenses paid. Home Based. Flexibility. You must have your own vehicle, be smart, switched on and a great communicator.
An outstanding opportunity, ideal for someone with experience of negotiating at a senior level who is looking for an interesting and varied part-time role. Working across theSouth East, the role involves negotiating and influencing at senior level within public sector organisations. Plenty of travel involved - fully expensed - and occasional overnight stays. This is an exclusive role due to retirement, no industry knowledge is required and full training is provided
Apply today - first stage telephone interview - start OCT/NOV 2019
- This is a truly unique and varied part-time role working with public sector organisations - local authorities, NHS, education
- Ideally suited to someone living on the patch with previous field-based experience
- Consultative role, meeting with clients at their premises to collect data, undertake research and promote the benefits of the service
- No industry experience required - full training provided - all expenses paid - amazing benefits.
- Very stable role working with a nationwide organisation
- Experience of negotiating and influencing at a senior/director level
- Strong interpersonal and decision-making skills
- Diplomatic and keen to promote additional services
- Living in and happy to travel through the South East - Usually bloew the Thames - Surrey & surronds
- Flexible to work more hours in busy season and less hours during quieter periods
- Excellent IT and admin skills
- Prepared to undertake additional tasks, such as networking or research
- You must have a suitable home office
- You must be happy to use your own car, mileage fully covered
- Worker’s contract - £105 daily rate for 7 hours work (including travel time)
- Full training provided
- Lunch allowance, travel and accommodation expenses paid
- Hours not guaranteed however expectation is circa 3 days per week on average.
- School holidays very quiet.
Apply today - first stage telephone interview - start October/November 2019
- Interpersonal Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'