An Excellent, renowned TOP 25 Accountancy firm in London is seeking a Royalties auditor within its experienced team.
This particular division of the company is very well known for Royalties audit and work with globally recognised brand names.
The successful Royalties Auditor will perform audits on companies who have licences to produce well known branded products for example character products and luxury branded items. As an auditor you will ensure their accounting procedures are robust and have paid all the royalties due to the owner of these brands.
This role will be perfect for an individual who wants the opportunity to travel across the world from South America, Central America to Asia! The role will be around 50-60% travel based.
This role will require the candidate to have At Least business level GERMAN speaking, reading, writing)
If you are Fluent in German this is Essential.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Experience of auditing is required (either Statutory company audits, compliance audits, tax or fraud investigations)
• Many of the audits will be carried out independently, so you must be confident in travelling and meeting new people and building relationships. Being adaptable will definitely help.
• The Royalties auditor will need to be good at Multi Tasking as they will be working on numerous audits at any one time. You must be self-motivated and well organised.
• At the end of the audit you must report your findings and as such experience of report writing would be an advantage.
• You may well be involved in assisting with the eventual negotiation settlement from your audit findings.
• This role will require you to be ideally qualified in either ACCA/ACA or international equivalent. (Many countries in Europe do not have the ACCA/ACA qualifications but are recognised as accountants in their respective countries. This is perfectly fine.
• You must have Business level German as a minimum as explained earlier. In addition to this if you have Spanish this would be a distinct advantage.
My client offers a market leading benefits pack, including Life Cover, Health Insurance, Discretionary Bonus, Pension Scheme, the option to buy and sell holidays.
Your application will be reviewed by BlueCrest Recruitment. BlueCrest Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the high volume of applications, we will only contact you within the next 21 days if your application has been successful and have been selected for an interview.