• Preparation of quarterly and six monthly royalty statements
• Management of workload and assisting the royalty supervisor Interpreting and
• implementing artist recording agreements to the royalty system
• Liaison with other departments to ensure all necessary information is obtained
• Manage the payments to Accounts Payable ensuring all the latest bank information and all payments are processed promptly
The successful candidate will have prior royalties experience, music industry experience is not essential but will be highly beneficial. Strong Excel and numerical skills are vital. Ability to communicate across all levels of the business is important. This position is a rare opportunity to join a global music company.