This is a temporary to permanent opportunity for a Royalties Accounts Assistant to start immediately and work in a team of four or five. The progression opportunities within the business are massive as they promote organic growth and internal promotions in order to retain their staff.
The client are an international entertainment business who have a massive portfolio of different brands that they work with. They are actively looking to expand their Royalties team through recruiting candidates who are very driven and looking for career progression within an international business.
The business is based a short walk from Oxford Circus and you would be reporting directly into the Royalties Manager.
The main responsibilities in this role will be:
- Processing a large volume of Royalty statements received from licensees
- Liaising with licensees to ensure Royalty statements using template
- Production of advance and scheduled invoicing
- Liaising with licensees regarding invoice queries and working with the Credit Control team to correct invoicing errors to ensure payments are received
- Following up with licensees regarding overdue payments minimising the cash collection cycle and managing the companies bad debt exposure
- Working with both the Finance and Commercial Sales Team to ensure contracts are set up accurately on the internal Rights Management System
- Providing Royalty data to various departments throughout the business
- Managing commission process, ensuring royalty commission in relating territories is calculated correctly and paid accordingly
Ideally the successful candidate would have previous experience working in a Royalties role, or licensing experience within any industry.
However they will also consider candidates who are looking to get into Royalties who have payments processing/billings experience.
The essentials for the position are that candidates have:
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong communication skills and an ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work with high volume processing
- Self-motivated and driven
- High attention to ability and good problem solving
- Able to work collaboratively as part of a team
This is a temporary to permanent opportunity for a Royalties Accounts Assistant to join a team that is growing rapidly. They are looking to pay between £12-15 per hour dependent on the level of experience.
Candidates who have Royalties or Licensing experience will be paid up to £15 per hour, and candidates who have some experience in billings or in a payment processing role would be paid £12-13 per hour.
This role is to start immediately and will involve a one stage interview process.