A leading media business are looking for a Royalties accountant to join them on a 6 months FTC with a strong potential to become permanent.
- Consolidation of global, all media revenues for Gross and net revenue calculation.
- Meticulous preparation of participation statements.
- Liaison with other departments and externally to ensure all necessary information is obtained, resolve any queries as they arise
- Manage workflow of statement preparation process from creation to issuance of payment in order to ensure reporting deadlines are met.
- Set up first time statements based on approved templates and/or review them for completeness of formulas and data linking.
- Preparing the financial journals and payment headers.
- Identifying and recommending process improvements and help drive system implementation.
- Perform ad hoc analysis and other related accounting duties, as required.
To qualify, you need:
- Immediately available or a short notice period
- 3+ years experience in Royalties accounting
- Royalties accountant - West London
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'