If so, our client, a Top 50 sized accountancy practice in the City of London, are looking for a candidate with strong technical skills to train up into their outsourcing team.
The role will mainly focus on statutory and management accounts, structured on a project to project basis with full support in the areas lacking experience. The role is very client facing and is a fantastic opportunity for those who enjoy the fast-paced environment of practice but would like to become more involved in business development and client management.
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACA/ACCA Qualified and currently working in a UK accountancy practice
- Have strong background within either Audit or Outsourcing and up-to-date technical knowledge
- Possess excellent communication and prioritisation skills
- Actively contribute to business development
- Be well-versed in Excel, Sage and Xero
Please call on to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Outsourcing jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
- Xero; Outsourcing; London; Top 50; accountancy practice; Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'