Our client, a training provider based in Bridgend is looking to appoint a Route Manager (Health & Social Care). Reporting to the Head of Delivery & Compliance, the responsibility of this role is to manage operational performance within the specific route to ensure company key performance indicators are met.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to manage a team of Health & Social Care Assessors and IQA's to ensure operational performance is in-line with company performance targets. Route managers may also be expected to carry a caseload of Learners dependant on the number of learners on a programme.
- Monitor learner achievements ensuring results are meeting VSP and Welsh Government performance targets
- Review performance and undertake relevant action to address under performance/non-compliance with assessors and IQA's
- Produce monthly reports on performance of route
- Ensure all team members undertake training to satisfy CPD requirements
- Ensure compliance of Health and Safety, Safeguarding and Prevent Procedures
- Act as deputy safeguarding officer if required
- Participate in monthly team company meetings and the self-assessment process
- Participate in VSP Best Practice/Task and Finish Groups as directed by line manager
- HR/line management experience
- Knowledge of WBL sector / Health & Social Care delivery
- Excellent written and communications skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Management level 3 or equivalent
The company offer an excellent working environment, a competitive salary and good benefits, along with strong career progression opportunities.