Rotherham Teaching Assistants needed supply SEN November
* Rotherham Teaching Assistants needed supply SEN November *
Academics are working closely with several Sheffield Schools. We are actively looking for confident Rotherham Teaching Assistants needed supply SEN . The role could be to cover a variety of assignments including daily supply, short term sickness and longer term cover. The school take pride in ensuring they have a collective learning experience which is all inclusive, helping to ensure all the students have every opportunity to succeed. The role could be across EYFS, KS1 and KS2 and could involve suporting pupils with additional or specific needs.
We are able to offer flexible weekly work at a small pool of local schools but are keen to build up a strong talent pool of TA's to help aid us in supporting schools with continuty. Rotherham Teaching Assistants needed supply SEN
- To work within Rotherham Primary School after half term
- Teaching Assiistant experience needed within a Primary or SEN setting.
- Education and Training available
- Ideally hold Leve 3 qualification .
- Have eligibility to work in the UK.
- Have applicable references upon request.
- Ideally seeking a candidate who is Passionate and driven willing to put in extra effort for the quality education of children with a positive approach to behaviour management.
- Ideally experience of SEN - including autism, ADHD, ASD, EBD, visual impairments amongst others.
Academics are proud to announce that we are actively recruiting anddue to growing demand. Academics LTD supports local schools with local Teaching and support professionals. If you are a Primary Teaching Assistant based within South Yorkshire in either Sheffield, Rotherham, Doncaster or Barnsely we would love to hear from you!!
All applicants are subject to the relevant safeguarding/checks and require having a DBS if they do not have one already on the update service. Education and Training provided if required. Calling all Rotherham Teaching Assistants needed supply SEN
- KS1 and KS2 experience
- Primary Teaching Assistant Level 3 needed with SEN experience across EYFS
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'